Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Single...NOT!

From: Les <WADD@VM1.YorkU.CA>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 93 22:19:53 EDT
Subject: New Single...NOT!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I just finished chewing out my "friend" for giving me false info on Kate!  Oh..
....the nerve of that guy!  There I was taking it all in...hook line and sinker
....call me Mr. Gullible.....and to think that I may have mislead some of my
fellow brethren!  For my sins I will listen to every Kate album and read from
the Visual Documentary....and watch every video...tonight!  When my friend gets
back from Sweden...I'm going to send him to the moon!   Yeah, thats the ticket!

Les