Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ALBUM NEWSFLASH!

From: kyrlidis@athena.mit.edu (Angelos Kyrlidis)
Date: 14 Jun 1993 16:03:16 GMT
Subject: Re: ALBUM NEWSFLASH!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9306141224.AA05768@waltham.columbus.oh.us> scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart Castergine) writes:
>At  5:11 AM 6/14/93 -0400, P D Fitzgerald-Morris wrote:
>
>>The album is to be called:
>>
>>                           THE RED SHOES
>
>OK!

Now that's an understatement! :-)

>>Featured artists will include Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Prince. and
>>the Trio Bulgarka.
>
>Mmmm. Does this sound like "too many stars" to anyone else? I hope Kate
>isn't diluted.

Ahh, come on, Peter Gabriel uses tons of artists in his albums and always comes
through as himself. And how can you dilute KaTe? I am personally thrilled that
the long-rumoured Prince collaboration will see the light of day. Or should
I be saying the long-rumoured T< and O/+> collaboration :-)

YAY!

Angelos
' Battered taxis in the marketplace, narrow streets, little alleyways
  I was restless, kind of breathless, still trapped in the past' -TR
--
Angelos Kyrlidis