Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate...and touring

From: KKLUGE@materna.de (Klaus Kluge)
Date: 9 Jun 93 07:13:45 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate...and touring
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.germany.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9306081937.aa02595@APG-9.APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL> kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL (Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900) writes:
>I actually am curious if shes has acknowledged this ever, if she knows
>that if she toured (in the U.S, I ment) she would be SOLD OUT in the
>U.S.?
I'm quite sure that she knows that the tour would be sold out whereever
she would play. That knowledge could also be a blocker for her. After
her one and only excellent tour that many years ago, expectations among
the fans would be very high, and very hard to reach. For myself I must
say that even a simple acoustic concert (like Tori does them) would be
most welcome.
_____
Klaus "cosmic vagabond" Kluge      private: klaus@inphobos.w.open.de
I'll be here, I'll be (in) Ecto       work: kkluge@materna.de