Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

POP Profiles

From: Steev <S.Goodwin1@lut.ac.UK>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 93 19:07:36 BST
Subject: POP Profiles
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hello folks ..

I'm not sure how many Amiga owners are out there, but those of you who
are may have heard about 'POP PROFILES'.

 These are PD discs which contain music, graphics and text about a
particular artist or group. I have the (ahem) good fortune to be one of
the compilers for the project.

 I am therefore asking - do you have any writings that you would like to
submit? Any scanned/drawn graphics files? Or any cover versions of
Kate's music? Nearly ANY format is acceptable, we've got several
converters at our disposal.

 If so, please mail them to me (or point me to an FTP site). All the work
must be completely original (no re-hashes of a Daily Mail story from
1974 :) ) and mildly interesting to either a casual or die-hard fan.

 The articles can be about anything you like, album reviews, discographies
FAQ's, anedotes or background about their previous music projects or
private life. I'm not fussy.

 I hope to recieve piles of mail from you soon, so the discs can be sent
around the world (with YOUR name on it) very quickly. If you want to be
included in the second batch, make sure I recieve your work by the 28th
of June.

Steev
S.Goodwin1@lut.ac.uk

Definition of Mistake: A correct assumption...