Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

suddenly, tammy|

From: goya! <REWOICC%ERENJ.BITNET@pucc.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 May 93 23:40:22 EDT
Subject: suddenly, tammy|
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

pap3dam@cabell.vcu.edu (David A. Merdini) sez:
>I just wanted to mention that for Innocence Mission fans who saw
>Suddenly, Tammy (a Lancaster band as well)...they released an album
>on Spin Art records. I really like it.

i have it as well and must say that it is one of my favoriter albums of the
year so far. they are a trio playing bass, drums and piano with female
vocals (sorry, i've forgotten the band members' names) which is about the
freshest pop combo i've heard since shelleyann orphan. extremely catchy
and airy tunes which have a strange sense of urgency to them. the piano
is glorious.

highly recommended from this pop junkie.

+woj