Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Edward likes KaTe?

From: Flump <D.M.Woodhead@loughborough.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 May 93 10:00:26 BST
Subject: Re: Edward likes KaTe?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Kate-Mailing)

rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.uk writes

>  I was horrified to see a sketch on Spitting Image (a program which I
>  won't attempt to explain to USAinas :-)) which implied that Prince
>  Edward (failed marine, failed Andrew Lloyd Webber employee...) had a
>  Kate Bush picture up on his wall. Yeuch. This is about as close as
>  they could come to making me rethink my belief in the KTrue Religion.

Firstly, nothing should make you re-think your belief in all things KaTe.
Secondly, the point of the sketch was to make Young Eddie seem in touch with
life. The best way of doing this is, of course, to make him a fan of KaTe.
Can you think of anything that commands more respect than a love of KaTe?

Mega