Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sounds like...

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 24 May 93 12:46:32 PDT
Subject: Re: Sounds like...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Meredith Tarr (meth@delphi.com) sez:

> To me, Tasmin Archer sounds a lot like Joan Armatrading.  But then again, I
> may be hallucinating, as usual...

Now, *I* think Happy Rhodes sounds like Joan Armatrading.  I also think
Tracy Chapman sounds like J.A.

A few folks here think Happy Rhodes sounds like Kate.

Many folks think Kate sounds like Tori Amos.

Which means that Tori Amos sounds JUST LIKE Tracy Chapman!

(If you don't believe me, put on "Me and a Gun" and Tracy Chapman's
"Outside the Wall" afterwards...)

Stev0 (who thinks that Michael Bolton sounds JUST LIKE Sid Vicious)

"I've been here all day,
 The star of the Strangeways, here we come" - Kate & Morrisey (again)