Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tasman Archer

From: hessel@soc.umn.edu (Denise Hesselton)
Date: Mon, 24 May 1993 13:21:47 GMT
Subject: Re: Tasman Archer
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news2.cis.umn.edu (Usenet News Administration)

In article <1993May21.231740.9664@novell.com> bbaker@Novell.COM (Brad Baker) writes:
>Speeking of Aimee (if thats how its spelled) Mann.  A local DJ said she
would
>be comming out with a new album later this year (how's that for specific).
>Anyone to comfirm this? or when?

Yup, that's how you spell it.  I've heard the single (the title escapes me),
but I'm not sure whether the album's out or not (shouldn't be too much
longer, if it's not already out).  To be honest, I was somewhat disappointed
by the single.  I like the early Til Tuesday stuff a lot better.

Anyone else care to offer an opinion on this?

---
Denise Hesselton                                 Internet:  hessel@soc.umn.edu

       "Insanity:  a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."

	 					-- R. D. Laing