Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: PHS404G@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.AU
Date: 18 May 1993 14:42:55 +1100
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi Katefans!
             Well, believe it or not, I know a few of you quite well,
 although I've never actually posted to the mailing list. I'm one of
those types who likes to watch :)  Anyway, the important thing is
that I'm a huge Kate fan from Melbourne, Australia, and I'll be
travelling to the US on the 5th of June (until whenever my money runs
out!). I noticed a few Katemas plans being mentioned, and I thought
it would be really cool to get to one of the parties while I was over
there. The location isn't really a problem, since I have a Delta air
pass that gives me free unlimited travel anywhere in the continental US
for a month!  So...what's the happening place to be on July 31st??? :)
Anyone want to post a summary of people hosting parties?
Should be a trip to remember!!!!

           cheers,
                     Greg Anders