Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cloudbusting

From: J.P.Marsh@bradford.ac.uk (JP MARSH)
Date: Mon, 17 May 1993 13:34:37 GMT
Subject: Re: Cloudbusting
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk

ibhan%%husc8.harvard.edu@HUSC3.HARVARD.EDU (ibhan%%husc8.harvard.edu@HUSC3.HARVARD.EDU) wrote:
: Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
: Subject: Cloudbusting
: From: ibhan@husc8.harvard.edu (Ishir Bhan)
: Date: 16 May 93 23:01:54 GMT

: Could someone tell me what the song "Cloudbusting" is about?
: --
:
Off the top of my head, as I recall, it's based on a book by Peter
Finch(?) called 'Book of Dreams' about the relationship he had with his
father. Kate is acting out aspects of the book but altering them in her
own inimitable way. I should read the book. Personally I just enjoy the video

Jim