Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mid-South Katemas..are you interested?

From: ch854@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kirstin A. Hargie)
Date: 16 May 1993 19:25:38 GMT
Subject: Mid-South Katemas..are you interested?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey folx,

     just wanted to announce that Courtney and I will be hosting the
1st Annual...1st ever (?) Mid-South Katemas party on 31st of July (more
details to come).  The party will take place at my apt in
Oxford, Mississippi. Rides may be available from Memphis.  We need
to know if anyone is interested in attending.  Come!! :)
If you think you can attend drop me a note at the address after
my name, and I'll get back to you with more information.
Hope to see some of you there...we'll have food, drinks, and lots
of kate vids, music etc. etc.

Please let me know soon if you can attend, I know it's a bit
early but I want to know if there are any mid-southers out there
that may be interested in coming.... don't be shy now! :)

kIrI
byhargie@vm.cc.olemiss.edu
freenet: ch854