Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Posters

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Tue, 11 May 93 12:25:33 PDT
Subject: Posters
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

David Woodhead asked if there were any other 6' posters of Kate available
other than TSW and TWW.  Well, my SO has Love and Anger and it's huge!  I've
never measured it though so I don't know if it's 6'.  It's mostly black and
has a small-ish box at the bottom left hand side with Kate (in colour) about
to do the cepter-orb exchange with the dancers.  I've always wanted to make
a cepter and orb and put them on a small table underneath.  Thought it would
look cool.

Hope this is helpful.

Andrea.

p.s.   Fiona:  Whoa!  Those PG tickets are steep!!!  Who does he think we are?
Nobility?  Get serious!  Who can afford that? (I should talk, me the one
ready to fly to Great Britain to see Kate if need be.  :-)   but this
is outrageous!  :-)  :-)