Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Gabriel Peace '93

From: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 11 May 93 19:27:40 BST
Subject: Peter Gabriel Peace '93
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk

Hi there lovehounds,
  I havnt been keeping track of things at LH ,and havnt really
been reading the digest ,but I thought I should metion that Peter
Gabriel is playing Belfast Kings Hall in June..I think...Ill look at
tonights paper and confirm this.Its a big festival which starts at
2pm and many other arstists are playing.Again Ill look into this and
give you the full details.I wonder if Kate will make a suprise
appearance she does have Irish connections after all.

        Hope you our coping without a new Kate Album in
        almost 4 years,

                 Allen G.

P.S. Sorry about the cock-ups in sending the message.