Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@watserv2.uwaterloo.ca
Date: Thu, 6 May 1993 12:10:42 -0400
To: watmath!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: GALADRIEL@PHYSICS.watstar.uwaterloo.ca (Jenna Wilson (Waterloo Physics))
Subject: Re: Albums for sale
Sender: news@watserv2.uwaterloo.ca
Date: Thu, 6 May 1993 16:10:33 GMT

In article <1993Apr28.212507.5155@b11.b11.ingr.com>
 b11!bart!elliott@uunet.uu.net (Jeff Elliott) writes:

>I have a two-LP set of the Cathy Demos that I would like to sell:
>"Cathy's Album" and "Cathy's Album Too".

I read it two days too late, but out of curiosity, what's on them?
A couple years ago I found a (dare I say bootleg?) CD of 1974 home
demos (about 45 minutes in all.)  About $40 CDN, and contains demos
of "Babooshka" and several unreleased songs.  I'm not too sure where
it came from... I seem to remember hearing about some British DJ
getting ahold of her home demos and playing them on the radio, I don't
know when... I've never heard of any Cathy Demos being released so I'm
interested.

real .sig later... stay tuned...
Jenna Wilson (Waterloo Physics)
no .sig to speak of....