Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas? Kate mags

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Sun, 02 May 93 19:05:09 PDT
Subject: Katemas? Kate mags
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        Anybody making plans for Katemas's yet?  I'm going to be up
S.F. way again around July 9, unfortunately 2 weeks too early for
Katemas!  :-(  Anybody new here from San Diego and interested in
getting together down here?

        The new Never For Ever and Little Light fanzines are out.
Little light continues to show good taste by reproducing material
originalluy transcribed by me! :-)  They also mention that they are
having a convention on May 22 in Boston.  Phone number 216-923-8977.

Ron

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA