Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

gabriel on tour

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 29 Apr 93 (08:17)
Subject: gabriel on tour
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

UG>Do you have a tour schedule for him? Do you know if he's coming near
UG>[fill-in-the-blank, USA]?

We're still waiting for a complete listing of Gabriel's tour dates on
the Gabriel mailing list.  Unlike Love-Hounds, our mailing list
doesn't have a group of fanatics who spend hours every day typing in
the latest gossip, rumours, trivia, and info on our idol.  So the
gabriel mailing list is less active (and often less
reliable) than Gaffa.  Unfortunately.
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ ** Edited For Television **
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA