Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

O Superman: Laurie Anderson mailing list created

From: Tim Pierce <twpierce@unix.amherst.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1993 19:51:17 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.music.cd, rec.music.dementia, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc, rec.music.newage, rec.music.video, alt.emusic, alt.exotic-music, bit.listserv.emusic-l, alt.music.enya, alt.music.progressive

Very brief announcement, since I have to run:

I have created a mailing list for discussions about Laurie Anderson.

Send mail to o-superman-request@unix.amherst.edu to be added to the
roster.  The name of the mailing list itself is
o-superman@unix.amherst.edu.

I will come up with a charter or something for Stephanie da Silva
later.

--
____ Tim Pierce                /  ?Usted es la de la tele, eh?  !La madre
\  / twpierce@unix.amherst.edu /  del asesino!  !Ay, que graciosa!