Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: How far would you go?

From: "Dennis G Parslow" <p00421@psilink.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1993 05:58:44 GMT
Subject: Re: How far would you go?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@worldlink.com

>DATE:   Thu, 22 Apr 1993 15:50:36 -0400
>FROM:   Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
>
>Andrea asks
>>Hands up for all who would leave their continent to see Kate in concert
>>if she were not performing on your own ...... How far would you travel..
>>My SO (whats a SO??) and I were talking and agreed that we would drop
>>everything and fly to England even for one night if we knew in advance
>>we had tickets waiting.
>
>II would definately consider going to another continent to see Kate
>in concernt, however, WHAT continent would be a major factor
>in my decision.  If it were England for example I would certainly
>consider it.  I would go for much longer than one night though If
>I were going to spend the money on airfare.  Also I wouldn't drop
>everything (just most everything) and I agree, I would DEFINATELY
>want tickets ahead of time.
>
>Eric France makes a very "possible" comment
>>Hmmmmm...maybe we could all chip in a charter a plane......
>
>That is not only a neat idea - going to a Kate concert with a great
>group of Love-Hounds but, A VERY REAL IDEA.
>
>If Kate were going to be in concert and enough People from the
>same contry (AMerica for ex) wanted to go a Charter might be possible.
>
>K.Stauffer

Seriously, it would have to have either one pick-up point, or perhaps
two stops across the country, but a chartered plane might work out well!
I would love to see her...I would need a little time to prepare, and
hopefully to be ready to spend a week or two where-ever the blessed
event would be, but I would go *anywhere* to see her (at least once).

I don't suppose you'd fly through Albany, but I could catch your plane
in NYC if I had to...

Later
Dennis

Dennis Parslow                    That better be a Korean good
Troy, NY 12180                    luck symbol!  -Remo Williams
p00421@psilink.com