Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How far would you go?

From: Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 13:26:10 EDT
Subject: How far would you go?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Andrea asks
>Hands up for all who would leave their continent to see Kate in concert
>if she were not performing on your own ...... How far would you travel..
>My SO (whats a SO??) and I were talking and agreed that we would drop
>everything and fly to England even for one night if we knew in advance
>we had tickets waiting.

II would definately consider going to another continent to see Kate
in concernt, however, WHAT continent would be a major factor
in my decision.  If it were England for example I would certainly
consider it.  I would go for much longer than one night though If
I were going to spend the money on airfare.  Also I wouldn't drop
everything (just most everything) and I agree, I would DEFINATELY
want tickets ahead of time.

Eric France makes a very "possible" comment
>Hmmmmm...maybe we could all chip in a charter a plane......

That is not only a neat idea - going to a Kate concert with a great
group of Love-Hounds but, A VERY REAL IDEA.

If Kate were going to be in concert and enough People from the
same contry (AMerica for ex) wanted to go a Charter might be possible.

K.Stauffer