Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

deeper understanding lyrics

From: KELLY BAKER <KELLY.BAKER@m.cc.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 12:53:59 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: deeper understanding lyrics
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

i was listening to my sensual world cd last night...i haven't listened to
it too much yet <blush> and i think this was the first time i ever really
listened to the lyrics to deeper understanding...when the people here grow
colder i turn to my computer and spend my evenings with it like a
friend...i wondered if she *could* be talking about internet...anyone know
about this?  and could someone please please e-mail me all the lyrics to
this song?
thanks in advance,
kelly baker