Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wuthering Heights - Videos

From: eia018@comp.lancs.ac.uk (Mr.A.Wilson)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 12:20:22 GMT
Subject: Re: Wuthering Heights - Videos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: Andrew.Wilson@comp.lancs.ac.uk

In article <C5u01L.5qC@dcs.ed.ac.uk> s.telford@ed.ac.uk (Scott Telford) writes:

>The "official" UK one, features KaTe in studio wearing a white dress,
>shot on video. (on TSF and TWS videos)

This is the one I saw a few weeks back, which prompted me to ask the
question.  The one I remember from way back when Wuthering Heights was
first released also involved lots of dry ice (like the other one you
mention) and featured Kate in a black trouser suit or such like.  I think
it might have been on Top of the Pops.  I wondered whether I had
misremembered when I saw the one broadcast recently.

Andrew Wilson