Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe LD's

From: vcz40@jester.usask.ca (Vanessa C. Zondervan)
Date: 21 Apr 1993 07:58:41 GMT
Subject: KaTe LD's
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I am interested in purchasing Laser Discs of Kate Bush's albums, and I was
wondering if someone could e-mail me a list of those that are available
(with serial (?) numbers, please), and perhaps the address of a company
that I could order them from (it is impossible to buy album laser discs in
my home city).

Thank you.

--
 | 1993: Doctor Who  is Thirty Years Old                                   |