Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: When is Kate's next album due?

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 93 09:58:16 -0700
Subject: Re: When is Kate's next album due?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1993Apr20.133437.22675@ryn.mro4.dec.com> you write:

>Pardon my ignorance, but I was once told by a fan that there was to be a new album out last year sometime with a corresponding concert tour, but that due to various problems it was being delayed. Is there a current date for release?
>
>Thanks,
>	Martin

Heh, heh, heh!  No dates for ANYTHING have been announced by ANYBODY
that I consider remotely trustworthy.  We know only that a new album
has been in the works for some time now.  A few years ago she said
there would likely be a tour, but nobody knows when it would be, or even
if she hasn't changed her mind.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov