Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Flame war

From: pi@ruth.ece.jhu.edu (Pablo A. Iglesias)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 93 13:26:34 EDT
Subject: Flame war
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (KaTe Bush)
Sender: pi@ruth.ece.jhu.edu

One of the things that bothers me the most of this damn flame war is
that I don't see why it can't be carried away to private e-mail.  Hey,
I love an argument as much as the next person, and I don't even see it
as "not being nice".  But, quite frankly, I find that arguing is not a
spectator sport, and don't particularly want to read through someone
else's post.  I read gaffa through the bounce digest and so have found
myself deleting the whole post as soon as I see any reoccurance of
this.

On a KaTe related note.  I was looking at one of IEDs old
discographies and was thinking that in the last year or so we have had
the Brazil soundtrack and the Elton John covers released.  I am not
sure that either of these seemed likely 12-18 months ago.  I wonder
whether some other snippets will make it out.  I would kill for a
clean sounding version of KaTe and Peter Gabriel's version of "Another
Day".

--
Pablo Iglesias                             Phone : 410 516 6026
Department of Electrical Engineering       Fax   : 410 516 5566