Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

From Hello Earth to a Deeper Understanding.

From: acsbk@smucs1.umassd.edu
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1993 23:02:35 GMT
Subject: From Hello Earth to a Deeper Understanding.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@umassd.edu (USENET News System)

The campus here at UMass Dartmouth is abandoned for this Easter weekend.
A great time to get into the lab I do software for and get some animation
done..

After going on a 3 hour light hike today through pine groves and shallow
swamp, I am now sitting at the beginning of this beautifully overcast
evening watching a Mac IIvx play 'Hello Earth' from its internal CD ROM bay.

Just the sight of this Mac (its monitor off) after tuning in to nature again
for the first time since perhaps the late 80s..  hearing Kate from it..
about to set on a 36 hour journey of animation..

Its been a long time since I felt such serenity.

bret.

acsbk@umassd.edu