Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Live Recordings

From: FRANK?SCOTT%CC01@cc01.mssc.EDU
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 93 16:26:29 .
Subject: Live Recordings
To: LOVE-HOUNDS%UUNET.UU.NET@eddie.mit.edu

TO: KATE     MORENET   Users on MORENET

FROM: FRANK    SCOTT     STUDENT - Scott Frank

DATE: APRIL 9, 1993
SUBJECT: Live Recordings

Hello, all.  This is my very first posting to this newsgroup..  Please
don't flame me horribly if this is all new information to you, but I've
just recently happened upon some *really* cool Kate Bush artifacts.
(Well, *I* think they're really cool.)  Anyway, I have recently found
the Angels On Earth, Alone At My Piano, and Live in '79 (Super Golden
Memories) CDs.  If anyone out there would like to do a tape swap,
please direct mail to my account.  I'm honestly not sure what the Alone
At My Piano CD is.  I know that there's at least one file about it in
the archives, but seeing as how my account here is braindead, I am
unable to retrieve the file. (Still working on it!)  What I can tell
you is: It's a whole CD of piano demos.  Pretty damn odd, if you ask
me.  Also, the Angels On Earth CD features 2 songs with Peter Gabriel.
(What is it with here and Peter Gabriel (and David Gilmour) anyway ?)

  'nuf for now,

 Scott "Eskimo Spy" Frank