Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jorn-bashing

From: "The whole worl's in a terrible state o'chassis. -- Sean O'Casey" <hillv@kenyon.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1993 03:40:55 EDT
Subject: Jorn-bashing
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I too found the comment about the Under-water Alka Seltzer factory funny...

But this is getting silly. Yes, some of Jorn's posts were annoying, but
everyone telling Jorn how annoying they were is just taking up internet space.
Could we just leave the "Jorn issue" alone?
Or is that possible--I've only been reading this for a few months now and
it sounds as though some of these discussions date back many, many years.

just a lurker's HO,
Victoria

Victoria C. Hill      "Seventeenth century Massachusetts has thus become in
Kenyon College        retrospect a preposterous land of witches and witch-
Gambier, OH  43022    hunters, whose main occupation was to prevent each other
                      from having any fun, and whose sole virtue lay in their
Hillv@Kenyon.edu		      furniture."  -Edmund S. Morgan