Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WOMADELAIDE Peter Gabriel photos

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 93 12:35:14 +0930
Subject: WOMADELAIDE Peter Gabriel photos
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I got my photos I took at Womadelaide concert processed the other day.
As my camera is a mini-automatic type, with no telephoto lens,
the pictures were pretty bad, even though I was 5 metres away from
the stage.B-(.

I picked the best 2 photos and scanned them in with an Apple Scanner at
work (16 grey shades) The files are JPEG's and around 30-40K each.

The photos are of Peter Gabriel on stage with the rest of the band.
One photo was at the end of the show, where some WOMAD musicians
that played earlier that night joined in with Peter Gabriel's final
song.

Most of my photos were pretty bad.. so please excuse the quality.

I have the files.. now I COULD up load them somewhere.. maybe on the
Gaffa site?

Anyone willing to offer a place for them?

PS.
	I hear that KATE has finished her new album last year and has yet
        to release it.. is that true? (heard this from a CD shop manager).
    Richard Frost    |   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au   | Ph: +61 8 201 3651

      _--_|\     ___ _   _       CSIRO / Flinders Joint Research Centre
     /      \     / /_) / `           in Information Technology.
           v                          Adelaide, SOUTH AUSTRALIA