Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate tour at ALL?

From: mlaurenc@world.std.com (Matt Laurence)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1993 22:17:43 GMT
Subject: Kate tour at ALL?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Howdy, follks...

I'm brand new to this group, and I hope I'm not being
redundant or obtuse when I ask this question...

Is Kate planning any kind of show at ALL anytime soon,
anywhere in Europe or the U.S.?

I ask because I understand she's never played the U.S.,
and I happen to be going to Europe for 2 months this
summer. While I WOULD travel overseas just to see Kate,
it would be a wonderful coincidence if she happened to
be playing somewhere while I'm there.

Any information would be appreciated greatly...

ADVthanksANCE,

Matt