Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 93 17:34:02 GMT
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <C4s1Bz.G70@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> feygin@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Alexander Feygin) writes:

>Why is everyone in this newsgroup going bonkers over Happy Rhodes?

>I stumbled apon _Warpaint_ at the public library, and checked it
>out.  It didnt do much for me...  the music seemed very cheesy--
>like played on a cheap keyboard and the voice didnt impress me
>much.

I guess you either like her or you don't.  My musical tastes drool all over
her...judging from your Ministry quote, we don't have similar musical
tastes.  :)

However, I think it's cool that _Warpaint_ was at your public library.
Where would that be?  Someone there has GOOD taste!

Drewcifer

P.S.  Although if you're posting here, presumably you like Kate, so our
tastes can't be all THAT dissimilar...
--
----bi    Andrew D. Simchik					SCHNOPIA!
\ ----    as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu				TreeWater