Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

plop plop fizzle

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 31 Mar 93 16:57:02 EST
Subject: plop plop fizzle
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

brni, the man with the vowel-deprived name, complains:
> not only is it pointless and non-kate relevent, but it is getting
rather
> nasty.  is it possible for those who continue this discussion  to do
> so in a more polite way?

What?  And miss lines like the one about the inefficacy of
an underwater Alka Seltzer plant?  No way, dude!

Jo(r)n, keep those flames coming.  This is the most
interesting and entertaining thread I've seen in gaffa since
IED's Rocket Man post (a true classic --- I saved it!).

-mjmalwaysamusedbypeoplewhoclaimwhattheyarearguingaboutisrubbishbutinsisto
ncontinuingtoargueaboutitanyways