Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Earwig

From: J.R.Davis@bnr.co.uk (J.R.Davis)
Date: 31 Mar 1993 17:01:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Earwig
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <NESSUS.93Mar29191145@twitch.media.mit.edu> nessus@media.mit.edu (Douglas Alan) writes:
>I heard on WZBC today a track by Earwig called "Faith in my Hand".
>The vocals were female and beautiful.  The music was dark and haunting
>with grinding sounds in the background sometimes.  Does anyone know
>more about this band?

They have one album, "Under my skin I am laughing", released last year.
The album is quiet, restrained, polite and rather good.
If you want more info, I can look at the album for you - I don't have
it here, and don't know anything about the band other than that.

			-jrd

Internal:  John Davis - Sysmgr HK10-14 - T4E East end HAL02 - Ext. 3618
External:  J.R.Davis@bnr.co.uk - +44 (0)279 403618