Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MTV and good music

From: Markku Kolkka <mk59200@cs.tut.FI>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1993 15:43:53 GMT
Subject: Re: MTV and good music
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: #Kotilo NEWS system <usenet@peippo.cs.tut.FI>

In article <9303301655.AA26906@bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il> kobi@bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il (Sambrano Kobi) writes:
>Markku Kolkka writes:
>> How about a letter writing campaign to MTV-Europe to persuade them
>> to declare 30.7-1.8 as "Kate Bush Weekend"?
>
>I'm in! What's MTV-Europe address?
>                              Kobi

The address is:

MTV
PO Box 1384
London NW1 OHW
England

I suppose addressing the letter to the "Director of Programming" would
make it easier for the people at MTV to deliver it to the appropriate
person. Or try your favorite show or VJ (or all of them).

Another way to influence MTV is the MTVtext service, they accept letters
from the viewers and promise to forward them to MTV if necessary. Their
address is:

The Editor
MTVtext
142 Lower Marsh