Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and Sting

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 93 14:37:23 +0200
Subject: Kate and Sting
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

After reading all the stuff about searching for Kate <-> Sting collaborations:
If I would believe my TV newspaper there should have been one: They wrote at
its time that the "One World - One Voice" special would contain some Kate
(for those who don't know: OWOV is of course Sting's big project). But she -
should I say of course - did not appear there. I was waiting anciously before
my TV and VCR, but nothing came. Grrrrr..... "I'm a legal alien, I'm an
Englishwoman hiding in Kent..."

Uli

P.S.: There is now an official tape of the OWOV thingy - I think it's the
whole three hours. (If this is availlable in NTSC too (don't know), then
it might be a set of two tapes, but I really don't know about such a thing.)
P.P.S.: Has anyone really seen the official Brits video tape from this year?
Wasn't 'Rocket Man' supposed to be on it?