Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and Geddy

From: feygin@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Alexander Feygin)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1993 23:01:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate and Geddy
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: feygin@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (I)

ehbbs!jason.finegan@uunet.uu.net writes:
} --Reply to "Kate and Geddy" by saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu
} SM:Kate and Mr. Lee??? Why the Heck not!
} SM:"Today's Kate Bush she gets high on you
} SM: and the space she invades she gets by on you"
} I just now started receiving Gaffa, so I did not see the message you are
} replying to.  Could you please explain?  Kate and Geddy Lee???
it was a joke...

} Please, say it isn't so!
actually it would be a treat for those of us who like both kate and rush.

--
   Alexander Feygin           "Tell me something I don't know"
  a-feygin@uiuc.edu                      --Ministry

The opinions expressed above are those of the author and not CCSO