Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I Have a Deeper Understanding, but want more...

From: Billy J. Young <3CPCXRO@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU>
Date: Friday, 26 Mar 1993 19:05:51 EST
Subject: I Have a Deeper Understanding, but want more...
To: REC-MUSIC-GAFFA@GATECH.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

     Let me explain...I am a new reader of netnews and immediately posted "Kate
Bush info wanted" onto various musical headings, before realizing that the
gaffa I overlooked was the gaffa I am now suspended in (willingly, of course).
     Here's the whole story:  Since "Hounds of Love" came out, I have been a
devoted fan, and since her box-set has come out (which was at a bad time,
because I had already accumulated most of her stuff by then) I have placed her
into the "Miles ahead of others in the creative artists category."
     First, I'd love to have fan club and mailing list info and addresses sent
to me e-mail.
     Second, any word on her upcoming album (and one publication even said a
tour???)
     Next, any avaliable Kate songs not on her box-set (especially on CD).
     If possible, an explanation of "The Hair of the Hound" video--is it just
the videos RUTH,HOL,TBS, and CB or are there more (as in "The Ninth Wave.")
Also, are there any videos on "The Single File" that aren't on "The Whole
Story?"
     I know I'm asking alot, but I simply MUST know more about this woman's
work.

THANKS!

     "We let the weirdness in,"
     KATE, 1982.