Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and Classic MTV???

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 93 19:43 CST
Subject: Re: Kate and Classic MTV???
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Chris here,

Jef Kolodziej writes:

>Well, a couple weeks back, I posted on rec.music.video informing, to MTV VJ
>Adam Curry, to play more Kate. And this is what he said:
>
>%In rec.music.video you write:
>%>If Adam Curry is still reading this board, PLAY MORE KATE BUSH!!!!!
>%I'll tell the powers that be to put KB on Classic MTV more often.
>%Adam

   I was involved in this thread and received a message from someone
claiming to be Adam Curry, but I have my doubts. This "Adam Curry"
is at "panix.com" and the recent article in the Chicago Tribune
had him on AOL. I also remember a post from adam_curry@aol.com,
so he's either moved from one login to another or one "Adam Curry"
is an imposter.

   My postscript asked Adam to write something to lovehounds about
his interview of Kate. He claimed that she sent out to *McDonalds*
for lunch. I mentioned that Kate was (at that time) a fairly strict
herbivore (she's loosened up a bit since, and now eats fish) and
was unlikely to even get chips from a place fries in animal fat.
   Someone wrote me saying that "actually she sent me out."
   I have my doubts as to the genuineness of this "Adam Curry."

                             Chris Williams
                                 chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu