Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Candle in the Wind

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (l.l. cool bean)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 93 16:39:26 EST
Subject: Re: Candle in the Wind
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

silo@aol.com sez:
>Now I've heard that Kate did it as the B-side to the CD-single
>of Rocketman.  Does anyone know more about this?  I need it.

yup - it's the b-side and can be found on either the 7", the 12" or the
cd single there of. 'twas released only in england and was somewhat of
a disappointment. KaTe's voice is okay, but the musical arrangements just
plain suck - as others have said and other will say again, it sounds as
if KaTe put together the song in a few minutes (though that was not the
case, as it turns out...).

woj