Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hi Ken!

From: METH@delphi.com
Date: 17 Mar 1993 22:29:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Hi Ken!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Ken Brownfield surfaces:

}Gadzooks, I just realized it's been a very long time since I've
}posted here.  Hello everyone.  No Kate content, oh well.

Hi Ken!  How've you been?  (The e-dresses change, but the names
stay the same... ;)

}I remember some folks were interested in The Moon Seven Times,
}formerly Area.  The M7x CD came out last Tuesday, it's worth
}checking out.  About 500 radio stations in the country have the
}CD, so you may be able to request or catch a couple of songs.

The single was at WESU and in the new release bin for the better
part of the fall, and got quite a bit of airplay.  I assume this
means we got the CD too?  (They've been on break there, so I'm
not sure what's come in.)

I'll be sure to play it to death if we do have it!

Haven't gotten a chance to say it yet, but:  Welcome back, Andy
and IED!!!  It's been too long.

Meredith Tarr
meth@delphi.com
"I know life is a relative term..." HTR