Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED's Interview Disk

From: tjshadb@ceti.csustan.edu (Troy James Shadbolt)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 93 07:06:39 PST
Subject: IED's Interview Disk
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I too have seen this new Interview disk ( and bought it).  The thing is that
mine has the same cover, but the disk itself was a picture disk with a photo
of KaTe in a pink, well, thing that looks like two skirts one side, and
a close up of the first side of the Kate Bush II interview disk put out a
couple of years ago -- the one with her hands on the Japanese-ish backdrop.
On the inner spindle of the disk it says, "Cloudbusting WOGAN 1986" if that
makes any sense.  Oh, and by the by, this company -- name escapes me-- doesn't
seem to be too consistent, another copy of the same (supposed) disk had
different pictures on it.

I figured for 10 bucks, I could have another pretty :)

troy

I haven't quite made up my mind whether or not to break the skin- but I
will give you ten to run `cause I love to see you FLINCH!

(Happy Rhodes Cohabitants)