Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Usenet login <news@ns1.NoDak.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1993 05:02:08 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: dhenry@plains.NoDak.edu (David R. Henry)
Subject: Re: Hi, Love-Hounds!
Sender: usenet@ns1.nodak.edu (Usenet login)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1993 05:02:05 GMT

>  Has IED seen the Kate Komic? I picked it up yesterday, and at first glance
>it looks like it could provide IED hours of fun correcting the mistakes,
>distortions, fabrications and outright lies contained therein.

Well, like they say, "Unauthorized and Proud Of It!"

Maybe Revolutionary Comics' sister house, will do a cross-sex parody of
Kate like they did with Guns'n'Roses. Maybe we'll all sleep quietly when
they don't.

Let me make sure I'm crystal clear on this issue. Heavy metal fans are buying
heavy metal records, taking the records home, listening to the records and
then blowing their heads off with shotguns? Where's the problem?
		--Denis Leary

--
David R. Henry - Rogue Fan Club -  Cthulhu and Rock and Roll ate my Soul -
My mind is a jackal.--Richard Darwin // What was the question? --Kate Bush