Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Never For Ever

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 93 09:07:20 PST
Subject: Never For Ever
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Wake up everyone this is about Kate!  :-)

I was just wondering, this may be a FNT (frequently noticed thing :-) ) but
has anyone ever noticed that all of Kate's albums are named (with the exception of
TWS) after one of the songs on the album except Never For Ever?  Now why is
that?  This came to mind Saturday morning after I dreamed that I saw the new
Kate album.  Incase anyone is curious, the cover was black and white and had
Kate half kneeling next to an empty wooden chair (the kitchen table sort of
chair).  She had one hand on the seat and one on the back rungs and was
staring away to the side - sort of trance-like.  The title was in black in
italic print.  I wasn't able to read it though.  It's so hard to read in
dreams.  *sigh*

Andrea.