Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Holiday (Vacation to us yanks!)

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 93 23:59:30 PST
Subject: Kate on Holiday (Vacation to us yanks!)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Allen G. posted a rather interesting idea --- what does the little lady
do between albums? Well some friends and I came up with a great idea
several years ago, summer '89 to be exact. We figured out that Kate is
none other than that great superhero "Banshee!" (bare with me folks)
You see Kate...Banshee I mean, has been on quite a few adventures which
later surfaced as album material. One particular jaunt involved time
travel and nuclear annihilation. The Union of International Superheroes
(UIS), which Kate is a card carrying member, got a call that a madman was
doing "time experiements" over at UCLA. So "Banshee" and a band of other
heroes set out to RIGHT the WRONGS of the UNIVERSE! In trench coat and
fedora Kate approaches the house of the demented doctor, rings the door
bell and suddenly finds herself in a black void, slowly fading into ---
oblivion. Groping in the dark Kate comes across a few individuals in the
same predicament who explain what has happened. Something caused a
disturbance in time which allowed the Nazis to develop the atomic bomb
first. This bomb was dropped on London in 1946 --- destroying Kate's
family. Unless time is set straight Kate, like the others, will
disappear. Another leap in time, tis occasion coming from Banshee's
fellow heroes allows her to jump from the void into
to 1933 Germany! (to be continued)

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart