Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sugarcubes thread continued

From: bmilner@skidmore.EDU (brandon milner)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1993 10:19:22 GMT
Subject: Sugarcubes thread continued
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Discussion has come up in this group about the sugar cubes.
Particularly, Bjork's previous projects. I had a KUKL album which I
thought was genius but it wAS stolen. Does anyone have any clue as to
how I might get this or other KUKL albums?

What about a supposed jazz album of hers or solo album I read about.
I really like their old stuff. It's really rather avante-garde with
progressive tonalities and chalenging rhythms.

Please Help.
email me at bmilner@scott.skidmore.edu

thank you
Brandon