Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

queues

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 Mar 93 16:56:25 EST
Subject: queues
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Well, thanks to everyone for their Houdini interpretations.
I understand most of it now, though you may have noticed
some discrepancies among the various people who posted their
ideas.  Note to ARCHIVE-MAN (Ron??  or whoever):
The transcription I used is from IED's *most-lyrics* post
from who-knows-when.  There, he writes "cues", not "queues".
Granted queues makes more sense in context.  I'm not at
home, but I wonder what the lyric booklet gives for this spelling?
Anyways, someone might want to correct the most-lyrics post
in the archives.

-mjm