Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos Information

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: 24 Feb 1993 08:22:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Tori Amos Information
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

kelleher@cineret.ucs.indiana.edu (Mike Kelleher) writes:

> Hey There all, I'm looking for some info on Tori Amos.  I'm fastinated
> by her sense of rhythm and melody, and how she mixes her poetry. I know
> there's a mailing list, called "Really Deep Thoughts", can someone
> tell me more about it, and any other info you might have?

The Tori Amos mailing list is called "Really Deep Thoughts"
or rdt for short.  It has over 200 subscribers (last count) and is
the place to get the latest news on Tori.  There is also plenty of
discussion of Tori, her music and a variety of related topics.  The
list has been a bit more quiet over the last week or two since
promotion for _Little Earthquakes_ is winding down.

To subscribe to the rdt mailing list send mail to:

rdt-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

Specify loose mail or digest form.  I think the moderator is away for
a few days so allow some time for him to return and get caught up.

Missy and I run the official fanzine for Tori, also called Really Deep
Thoughts (inspired by the mailing list).  You can get a FAQ list on
the fanzine by sending mail to info@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us.  The contents
of the mail don't matter, a FAQ will be sent automatically.

Hope to see you on the list!

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US