Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry's Record

From: Fiona_McQuarrie@sfu.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 93 15:55:02 -0800
Subject: Jane Siberry's Record
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: fmcquarr@sfu.ca

**TOTALLY UNRELATED TO KATE** BE WARNED**

I just saw a print interview with Jane Siberry that was done while she was
here in Vancouver last month. In it she says that the projected release
date for her next record is April 26 "assuming she doesn't miss the
deadline like she has before."

It's not much but it's something....

Cheers, Fiona

P.S. Apologies to any Replacements fans I might have insulted in my note on
their Running-Up-That-Hill type song. I honestly didn't recognize the
voices. I love Paul Westerberg's "Dyslexic Heart" so there is hope for me
yet :) And that *is* weird about calling the note "Madonna on the Mats"
when the song I was looking for was by the Mats....oooeeeoooeee (Count
Floyd's Monster Chiller Horror Record Search)

Fiona McQuarrie
fmcquarr@sfu.ca

/ Do you think your research will     /
/ make the world a better place?      /