Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rumour

From: Sam Warren <I_SW@zis.ziff.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1993 14:11 EST
Subject: Rumour
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>> Maybe we should start a rumour that says "Kate Is dead, I Buried Kate"
>> and see what happens.  :)

>Funny you should say that. I've heard that if you play "The Dreaming"
>backwards you can hear a voice that sounds like Peter Gabriel saying
>"Release fewer albums." Scary.

I laughed long and hard about this.  But then I got home and put on the Tori
Amos song "These Precious Things", and I thought I heard something in the
background.  So I got it down on Reel to Reel, played it backwards, and heard
her saying very distinctly: "There will be no 7, it's over now".  I guess we
know what that means.  Now I'm not laughing.  Could there be a conspiracy?
Someone call Oliver Stone!