Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Utah Saints, and this sinner.

From: acsbk@smucs1.umassd.edu ("Organon")
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1993 17:07:44 GMT
Subject: Utah Saints, and this sinner.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@umassd.edu (USENET News System)

	This is funny. Months ago, when _Something Good_ came out, I realy
tore it up on this group. I do not detract my statements about music making
nor the statements about 'banging rocks together...' etc, however:
I do iind that I aather enjoy the compilation of sounds, and in fact will
call it music just for the sake that it is, by Webster's music. I guess
I was just upset by the fact that it seemed that Kate had been roughed up
by the whole thing. at least audialy.

	This was not meant to start the flow of another response stream,
and I thank those of you who have given me feedback to the TWW/Japan EMI
boxed set posting I made, and would like to make one statement about
said post:

	of course I didnt expect it to be in english, I was just exasperated
because I didnt expect and anthology _either_. My suprise was misrepresented
in the sentence (fault of mine), for I am not one of those individuals who
thinks everyone should speak the Queen's english, everywhere.

				Thanks again.
				Bret J. Kulakovich,
				ACSBK@UMASSD.EDU.