Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe and the Brits

From: Scott Telford <st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 93 17:25:41 GMT
Subject: KaTe and the Brits
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

A few high-street shops here have Brit Award window displays (btw, it's
on Feb 17). One has got a "Woman of the Year 1992" one, with lots of
cardboard ~12"x~12" photos, including, yes, one of KaTe (one of the
photos from the '89 KBC mag - the colour one with the dark, brownish
background where she looks all of 14 years old 8^)

Could this be the poster Allen G was talking about?

Wouldn't mind one for my office wall...hmmmm....

Certainly a very odd nomination.....(maybe getting to #2 with Rocket
Man in Australia counts? 8^)

--
Scott Telford, Service Division,          / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,      /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new